Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gratitude: Many Blessings-What I'm thankful for on Wednesday, September 16th of 2009

I spend the last 1+ hour trying to catch-up on the blogs the past several days. I'm thankful today that the Minnesota Twins (Major League Baseball team) won their 4th straight game to keep close behind the first place (Central Division-American League) Detroit Tigers. Unfortunately, the Tigers defeated the Kansas City Royals 4-3, to keep the 4 1/2 game lead.

I'm also thankful for another beautiful sunny warm (80's) day. Unfortunately, I had to spend the "later" part of the day indoors. However, it was for a "good cause"-teaching GED to the large number (around 8) of students. I'm blessed to have 2 great volunteers (Chris G. & Jen )to help with the busy evening!

I had the opportunity to chat with my cousin online on Facebook unexpectedly! She's all the way from the Philippines, which I didn't really have the opportunity to see her when I was last there in October of 2001. At the same time I was chatting with her, my older sister called about her too! Talking about perfect timing!

Lastly, I'm thankful for a great "girl-friend" (Ry L.) from California as she has been a blessing in many ways (e.g. prayer partner, giving me good advice, etc...)!

Ok, it's past 1am and I need to go to bed! May you all have a good night sleep and don't forget to count your blessings.



Q: Have you counted your blessing for today? What are they?

more...
http://bless.goodnewseverybody.com/thanksgiving.html

No comments: