Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gratitude: Sunny Weather-What I'm thankful for on Wednesday, September 9th of 2009

Wow, 9-9-09, what a significant day! It's going to be like this until 12-12-12 (e.g. 10-10-10, 11-11-11, etc..)! Sorry, I haven't posted on this blog for a long time (last year!). I decided to come back here after someone in my local church shared about being thankful/grateful no matter what daily challenges/circumstances we currently and will face in the future. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 11)! This helps reminds me that God is with me (Emmanuel) where ever I go!

Well, today I'm grateful for the sunny weather we had that came later in the day. It was perfect weather for my friend (Chris G.) and I to do our planned outdoor video project (Coming soon on www.youtube.com/goodnewsmorris !)....

Morris, Minnesota Tour Video 2009



We drove around town videotaping our beautiful small rural college town and a local attraction (gardens). May you all have a blessed night, morning, or afternoon (whenever you read this). I would like to share this great video to go along with my theme of “Count your blessings” before going to bed…

Bing Crosby - Count Your Blessings (Instead of Sheep)




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2-XXzYU77E

Q: How many blessings can you count before you go to bed tonight? What are they?


more..
http://bless.goodnewseverybody.com/

No comments: