Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gratitude: Gift of teaching-What I'm thankful for on Sunday, September 13th of 2009

I taught Sunday School (a.k.a. "Super Church") this morning at my local church, which is the beginning of the new "academic year". It's been a blessing teaching to young children at church over the past 2+ years now. I feel it's important to share what we "adults" know with the "next" generation. I'm still learning, but it's important to share what I already know in my growing "personal" walk with God. Our topic today was "helping your family members", which we used the prepared lesson sample of "Aaron & Moses". Many don't know about this, but Moses suffered a public speaking disability. He was just not known as a great public speaker, so Aaron (his brother) would help him with this skill. This shows that God gives us different gifts to help depend or rely on one another. This is why it's important to use your "God-given" gifts, talents, skills, etc.. to help one another (especially family members). I'm thankful to use my gift of teaching-sharing what I know with the younger generation of my local church.

Sunday School Rock - Carman - Christian Music Video



"Carman - Sunday School Rock - "I Love Jesus". A classic Christian Music Video "re-mixed". http://www.carman.org"

Q: What are your talents, skils, and/or gifts that you would like to share with the "next" younger generation?

more...
http://liberalarts.goodnewseverybody.com/education.html

No comments: