Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gratitude-Year of 2009 Reflection.... -Saturday, January 2nd of 2010

Happy New Year 2010! Woo hoo! Before I start sharing my personal goals for 2010, I would like to share what I'm very grateful to God for in 2009...rfir

Reflection of 2009

{Sals2009NewYearReflections.doc}

Read our blog and follow us on facebook, twitter, and youtube!!


Picture: Went snowboarding with some friends at Cougar-Tiger Hill in Morris, Minnesota on Sunday, December 20th of 2009

Happy New Year..2010!! Wow, what a year! What did you thought about 2009? Before we enter the "new year", I (Sal) would like to take some time to reflect on God's blessings of this past year. We sometimes easily forget what we did each year unless we STOP and think about what happened in our "busy" lives. During these holidays, I like to take advantage of the "break" and share with others "what happened in 2009"..

Prior to Christmas, I was making a slide show of 2009 for both my workplace (Stevens County D.A.C.) and my family back in St. Paul. I had a great time working on this video slide-show project as it helped me remember the great times this past year..

-January:
Attended my brother's birthday party at Lutsen Ski Resort by snowboarding.
-May:
It was my first time to visit Whapeton Zoo (Whapeton, Dakota), which some co-workers and I took (drove 1 hour NW from Morris, MN) some "clients" on a beautiful Sunday.
-July:
I got a week vacation to do a variety of activities (e.g. Dragon Festival at Lake Phalen and Ramsey County Fair) with family in St. Paul
-August:
Went to my first ever Minnesota Viking football training camp in Mankato, Minnesota. I went with a "client" from a group home I work part-time at. Unfortunately, Brett Farve was NOT a Viking...yet!
I joined some of my co-workers and clients to a Minnesota Twins baseball game, which would be my last baseball game at the Metrodome.
-September:
Got my ESL (English as a Second Language) Teaching Certificate after a 1-year of online courses through Hamline University (St. Paul, MN)
-November:
Went with my brother's family to the annual Hmong New Year at the River Centre in St. Paul
-December:
Saw "It's A Wonderful Life" for the first time (theatre presentation first at Glenwood, MN) and "many" great holiday gatherings (e.g. family in St. Paul during the BIG Winter Storm!


Picture: I shared this Human Rights Award with many "unnoticed" volunteers "making a difference" (e.g. working with our fairly large number of "mentally-physically challenged" population, teaching GED & ESL classes to help those in our "challenging" economy, reaching out to those in "lower-income levels", etc..) in the Morris area community, which I received from the City's Human Rights Commission on a "wintry" Tuesday (December 15th of 2009).

My New Year's Resolution is the same like every past years, which is to be more "Christ-like" (body, soul, and mind) with God's help....in my daily personal relationship (e.g. reading the Bible, prayer, fellowship, praising-worshiping, etc..)..Also, to be more of a "peacemaker" in all situations in my daily surroundings through 2010!

Overall, I'm very thankful for God, family, and friends (e.g. new ones I've made this past year)! What were you grateful for in 2009?...


http://www.angelfire.com/mn/saldapal/reflection.2009.html

15 comments:

熟悉 said...

很好啊 ..................................................

有趣 said...

Conversation makes one what he is..........................

甜心時刻 said...

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.............................................

香蕉哥哥 said...

how do u do?

季玉 said...

a片性愛av女優性愛台灣性愛自影片性愛巴士線上看sex性愛洪爺線上免費直播免費男同志網免費性圖片免費東洋影片免費的av片免費的片免費的色情卡通免費直撥網免費直撥影片免費直播短片免費長片分享區免費咪咪影片網免費是訊免費洪爺色情免費洪爺色情網免費性愛觀看影片免費性愛影片分享區免費性愛動畫免費男做愛影片免費男影片免費男優免費亞洲影片免費性小說免費性片下載免費性交貼圖成人文學網a18禁女生遊戲區視訊聊天室ut聊天室

哲宇 said...

性愛技日本性愛本土性愛圖性愛罐頭連結本土性愛自拍圖免費看日本av影片免費看日本女優免費看外國片免費看色短片免費看做愛片免費看做愛短片免費看彩虹頻道免費看影片a片免費看線上影片免費限制卡通免費限遊戲免費真人影片免費情色影片線上直播免費男同志片後宮電影院免費成人短片線上看免費成人短片論壇免費成人短片觀看免費成人愛影片免費成人電影線上觀看免費成人圖貼免費成人影片g免費成人影片go2免費成人影片免免費成人影片網站女同志聊天室淫美成人論壇情人視訊85cc成人片觀看

仁南 said...

Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.............................................

欣盈 said...

I do like ur article~!!!..................................................

瓊慧 said...

Cool blog網愛聊天室色情網站交友找啦咧免費影片成人笑話成人圖庫sexy女同志聊天室愛戀情人用品情趣爽翻天咆哮小老鼠入口85cc6k脫衣人妻sexy85c脫光光taiwansex淫女情色成人男女做愛美女做愛脫衣秀a片正妹淫蕩色情後宮040185c85c77p2p77p2p性幻想手淫18禁

明偉誠秋 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

DesiraeF_Creech0709 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。 ..................................................

雅惠ThoraPierson0510 said...

Habit is a second nature. ........................................

Glennie9654 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical...................................................

feli5289xv_ferrari said...

Thank you for Posts~............................................................

靖綠 said...

April showers bring May flowers..............................................